We offer the following services
- A full range of general medical services
- Cervical cytology
- Contraception services
- Wound care
- Disease management clinics, such as Asthma, Diabetes, Family planning, Copd, and Coronary disease.
- Health promotion clinics ( eg, Health Checks)
- Maternity medical services.
- Child health surveillance, contraception services and sexual health
- Immunisations, including travel and child vaccinations
- A full range of minor surgery
- Community services, including district nurses, health visitors, home visits, phlebotomy, ophthalmology, chiropody.
- Choose and book
Diabetic clinic - Wednesday pm
Hypertension clinic - Monday am
Chiropody - Wednesday pm
Coronary heart disease - By appointment only
Warts/Verruca clinic - Varies please ask a receptionist
All clinics by appointments only
Open Bloods clinics
From 30th January we will be offering an Open Bloods clinic on a Wednesday Morning from 8am to 11am. If the Doctor has asked you to have a blood test then you can just turn up on the Wednesday morning, give your name to Reception and then sit and wait, you will be called in as quickly as possible. This will avoid having to wait to find a suitable appointment slot during the week. You can still book an appointment at other times if you can't attend the open clinics.
Baby Clinic for 4-6 week checks
The GP run Baby Clinic for 4-6 week checks at Windmill Health Centre is held every Tuesday between the hours of 1.30pm to 2.30pm
The doctors recommend a smear every 3 years for all women between the age of 20 and 65 years. You will be notified by letter as to the result of your smear and you will be sent a reminder letter when your next smear is due. Please therefore inform us if you change your address.