We offer the following services
- A full range of general medical services
- Cervical cytology
- Contraception services
- Wound care
- Disease management clinics, such as Asthma, Diabetes, Family planning, Copd, and Coronary disease.
- Health promotion clinics ( eg, Health Checks)
- Learning disabilities annual health checks
- Maternity medical services.
- Child health surveillance, contraception services and sexual health
- Immunisations and child vaccinations
- A full range of minor surgery
- Domestic Violence counsellor
- Community services, including district nurses, health visitors, home visits, phlebotomy, ophthalmology, chiropody.
- Choose and book
All clinics by appointments only
Open Bloods clinics
Tuesday morning between 7:30am and 11am. Sit and wait, no appointment necessary
Baby Clinic for 4-6 week checks
The GP run Baby Clinic for 4-6 week checks at Windmill Health Centre
The doctors recommend a smear every 3 years for all women between the age of 20 and 65 years. You will be notified by letter as to the result of your smear and you will be sent a reminder letter when your next smear is due. Please therefore inform us if you change your address.